Proper Scottish Tablet, just like Granny used to make. Our Great Taste Award-Winning Scottish Tablet is derived from our 100-year-old secret family recipe. There's no competition.
Traditional Homemade Scottish Butter Tablet.
Scottish Tablet is one of Scotland's oldest confections and undoubtedly one of the favourites with a beautiful melt in the mouth sweet caramel flavour. Buy Scottish Tablet that is authentic, crunchy, sugary and derived from our own 100-year-old secret recipe that has been passed down our family to this day.
Our Scottish Tablet is made using local produce and the finest natural ingredients. So you’re left with an unforgettable indulgent experience, the taste and texture are so good that you will find it difficult to only have one piece at a time!
You can buy Scottish Tablet in individually wrapped bars or as part of a Fudge Gift Selection Box.
All products we produce are naturally Gluten Free and can be enjoyed by everyone including those with Celiac Disease or indeed anyone with a Wheat or Gluten intolerance.
All our fudges are handmade and hand-beaten using traditional homemade methods and old-fashioned recipes in small batches with a great deal of love and care.
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
- Order value over £15 free delivery (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £1.50
- Order value between £8.00 - £14.99 require a £2.00 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £3.50
- Order value below £7.99 require a £4.40 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £5.90
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing between 2kg-5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £12.50.
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing more than 5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £22.68.
Sugar, Milk, Butter
|of which saturates (g)
|of which sugars (g)