Iron Brew Fudge
This fudge is made with fresh cream and therefore has a short shelf life of 2-3 weeks.
Can it really get any more Scottish? We've captured the most quintessentially Scottish flavour in our handmade Scottish fudge. It really is the unmistakable flavour of Iron Brew!
Yes, we did it! Fudge with the unmistakable flavour of Iron Brew!
Can it really get any more Scottish? And even better it really does taste like Iron Brew!
Quite possibly the ultimate Scottish delicacy and it’s not deep-fried! One of our flagship flavours and popular wherever we go, there are Iron Brew Fudge lovers all over the world from Alloa to Oahu!
We hand beat our fudge to perfection, giving it an undeniably delightful silky smooth and creamy texture while using only the finest natural ingredients. We love being creative with the flavours of our fudge and our Iron Brew fudge is no exception.
You can buy our Iron Brew Fudge in individually wrapped bars or as part of a Fudge Gift Selection Box.
All products we produce are naturally Gluten Free and can be enjoyed by everyone including those with Celiac Disease or indeed anyone with a Wheat or Gluten intolerance.
All our fudges are handmade and hand-beaten using traditional homemade methods and old-fashioned recipes in small batches with a great deal of love and care.
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
- Order value over £15 free delivery (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £1.50
- Order value between £8.00 - £14.99 require a £2.00 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £3.50
- Order value below £7.99 require a £4.40 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £5.90
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing between 2kg-5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £12.50.
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing more than 5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £22.68.
Sugar, Buttermilk, Butter, Vegetable oil (fully hydrogenated palm oil, coconut oil, palm) modified corn starch, emulsifiers (sucrose esters of fatty acids, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), Soya lecithin, Buttermilk powder, thickners (guar gum, locust bean gum), Cocoa Butter, Whole milk powder, Natural Flavouring (Ethanol), Natural Colouring
|of which saturates (g)
|of which sugars (g)