Hand Tied Butterscotch Fudge Bag
A traditional recipe that will evoke childhood memories! Classic, old-fashioned, butterscotch flavour combined with our luxurious fudge.
Beautiful old-fashioned intense butterscotch flavour.
Our artisans take great care and time, handcrafting this delight using a traditional recipe that will transport you back to cherished childhood memories. Through slow caramelisation of brown sugar, we achieve a perfect butterscotch finish, delivering a deep, sweet taste that captivates the senses.
A timeless classic and a true testament to the art of confectionery, our Butterscotch Hand-Tied Bag holds the essence of proper old-fashioned butter-rich fudge. Immerse yourself in the soft, crumbly texture that melts deliciously in your mouth. Each piece is a journey into the heart of authentic, homemade fudge, a perfect balance of tradition and indulgence.
You can buy our Butterscotch Fudge in individually wrapped bars or as part of a Fudge Gift Selection Box.
All products we produce are naturally Gluten Free and can be enjoyed by everyone including those with Celiac Disease or indeed anyone with a Wheat or Gluten intolerance.
All our fudges are handmade and hand-beaten using traditional homemade methods and old-fashioned recipes in small batches with a great deal of love and care.
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
- Order value over £15 free delivery (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £1.50
- Order value between £8.00 - £14.99 require a £2.00 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £3.50
- Order value below £7.99 require a £4.40 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £5.90
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing between 2kg-5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £12.50.
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing more than 5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £22.68.
Sugar, Milk, Butter, Golden Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Flavouring (Propylene Glycol)
|of which saturates (g)||8.4|
|of which sugars (g)||70|