A traditional recipe that will evoke childhood memories! Classic, old-fashioned, butterscotch flavour combined with our luxurious fudge.
Beautiful old-fashioned intense butterscotch flavour.
A traditional recipe that will evoke childhood memories, the slow caramelization of the brown sugar making a perfect butterscotch finish and a beautiful deep sweet taste.
The butter fudge range is a proper old-fashioned butter rich fudge handcrafted using traditional homemade methods. It has a soft crumbly texture of proper butter fudges and it just deliciously melts in the mouth.
You can buy our Butterscotch Fudge in individually wrapped bars or as part of a Fudge Gift Selection Box.
All products we produce are naturally Gluten Free and can be enjoyed by everyone including those with Celiac Disease or indeed anyone with a Wheat or Gluten intolerance.
All our fudges are handmade and hand-beaten using traditional homemade methods and old-fashioned recipes in small batches with a great deal of love and care.
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
- Order value over £15 free delivery (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £1.50
- Order value between £8.00 - £14.99 require a £2.00 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £3.50
- Order value below £7.99 require a £4.40 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £5.90
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing between 2kg-5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £12.50.
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing more than 5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £22.68.
Sugar, Milk, Butter, Golden Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Flavouring (Propylene Glycol), White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: Soya lecithin, Vanilla Extract)
|of which saturates (g)
|of which sugars (g)