Baileys and White Chocolate Fudge
Smooth Baileys Irish Cream blended with decadent white chocolate make this incredible, creamy fudge one of our absolute favourites, and one of our best sellers.
A decadent creamy fudge made from rich smooth Baileys Irish Cream blended with white chocolate to make a fudge that is insanely delicious!
We hand beat a generous amount of real Baileys Original Irish Cream along with a little white chocolate into our fudge mixture. This fudge is handcrafted using traditional homemade methods. It has a soft crumbly texture and melts in the mouth.
You can buy our Baileys and White Chocolate Fudge in individually wrapped bars or as part of a Fudge Gift Selection Box.
All products we produce are naturally Gluten Free and can be enjoyed by everyone including those with Celiac Disease or indeed anyone with a Wheat or Gluten intolerance.
All our fudges are handmade and hand-beaten using traditional homemade methods and old-fashioned recipes in small batches with a great deal of love and care.
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
- Order value over £15 free delivery (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £1.50
- Order value between £8.00 - £14.99 require a £2.00 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £3.50
- Order value below £7.99 require a £4.40 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £5.90
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing between 2kg-5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £12.50.
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing more than 5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £22.68.
Sugar, Milk, Butter, Golden Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Bailey's Irish Cream (4%), White Chocolate (4%)(sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: Soya lecithin, Vanilla Extract)
|of which saturates (g)
|of which sugars (g)