Hand Tied Just Plain Fudge Bag
Our Just Plain Fudge hand-tied bags contain bite-sized pieces of our Great Taste award-winning, classic fudge. The original and best, it's simply great fudge.
There’s nothing plain about our fudge. We spend ages hand beating it and using only the best local Scottish ingredients. When the time is right we cut it into little chunks, so that you can let them melt slowly in your mouth.
There’s nothing plain about our Just Plain Fudge.
Classic butter rich fudge with a deep creamy texture. Original and some say, best, our classic fudge flavoured perfectly with vanilla extract. A real favourite with kids and grown-ups alike.
The perfect combination of creamy and crumbly, Ochil’s handmade Just Plain Fudge makes for a perfect treat. Silky and smooth we have refined our recipe over the years to produce Fudge that is absolutely delicious.
You can buy our Just Plain Fudge in individually wrapped bars or as part of a Fudge Gift Selection Box.
All products we produce are naturally Gluten Free and can be enjoyed by everyone including those with Celiac Disease or indeed anyone with a Wheat or Gluten intolerance.
All our fudges are handmade and hand-beaten using traditional homemade methods and old-fashioned recipes in small batches with a great deal of love and care.
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
- Order value over £15 free delivery (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £1.50
- Order value between £8.00 - £14.99 require a £2.00 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £3.50
- Order value below £7.99 require a £4.40 contribution to shipping (Royal Mail tracked 48hr) or upgrade to Royal Mail tracked 24hr for £5.90
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing between 2kg-5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £12.50.
- Orders for Northern Ireland that weighing more than 5kg will be subject to a heavy goods charge of £22.68.
Sugar, Milk, Butter, Golden Syrup, Glucose Syrup
|of which saturates (g)||8.4|
|of which sugars (g)||70|